Safari During The Months of December to March & June to October
Private Safari – Group to Join Safari
Bundu Bashing Under Canvas
Tanzania Under Canvas – Off The Beaten Track Safari
- Travel Period: December – March & June – October
- 14 Days 13 Nights Safari
- Index: L=Lunch, D=Dinner, BB=Bed/Breakfast, HB-FB=Half-Full board
- Safari takes you to West Kilimanjaro – Lake Natron – Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater – Lake Manyara National Park & Tarangire National Park
Day 1: Arusha – Arusha National Park – West Kilimanjaro – Chui Campsite
After early breakfast on this day of safari you will depart from Arusha to Arusha National Park.
Do a walking safari with an armed ranger in Arusha National Park You will then explore the Momella Lakes and Ngurudoto Crater Later from Arusha National Park you will then proceed to West Kilimanjaro via Ngabobo – Tinga Tinga Arriving at Chui Campsite for dinner and overnight. Fly Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: West Kilimanjaro
On this day you will explore West Kilimanjaro (Also known as Amboseli South) with lunch being on your side you will get to see some huge tuskers that move up and down Amboseli National Park in Kenya .You will also get to see Gerenuk, Kudu, and Eland in this area. With luck you will get to see even lions and Cheetahs. Returning to camp for hot lunch then proceed for an afternoon game driver. Returning to camp late in the afternoon Later in the evening you will do a Night Game drive in this area.
Day 3: West Kilimanjaro – Longido – Lake Natron
On this day of safari you will depart from Chui Campsite , have a short game drive and then proceed to the Longido.
From Longido you will then proceed to Kitumbeni then to Gelai Bomba , from Gelai Bomba you will then proceed to the Meteorite Crater that the Maasai Call it Shimo La Mungu. From here you will then proceed to the Village of Ngarasero arriving at World view camp site for dinner and Overnight.
Day 4: Lake Natron
On this day of safari you will have 4 excursions in this area
- You will visit the 12,000 old foot prints
- You will visit the Shores of Lake Natron to see the Flamingos depending on the season
- You will visit the salt harvesting place on the lake.
Then proceed to Camp for hot lunch. After lunch you will then carefully walk through the Ngarasero River Gorge after walking carefully trough the gorge you will get to the Natural Jacuzzi!!!
It’s safe to swim at this water falls. Later return to camp for dinner and overnight
Day 5: Lake Natron – Serengeti National Park
After early breakfast on this day of Safari you will depart from World View Campsite and proceed to Serengeti National Park, driving through a rough patch of road that will drive you up the Great Rift Valley, where you will get some fantastic view of Lake Natron and the Mountains below. The views from the view point are just fantastic.
From the View point you will then proceed to the Village of Sonjo, Loliondo and then enter Serengeti National Park from Klein’s Gate After the Park formalities you will be officially inside the park. You will then proceed to Bologonja area and meet up with the camp.
Days 6 – 8
Depending on the Month of Travel
From Mid – July to October
The great herds are in the North of Serengeti. Once you enter Serengeti National Park, from Klein’s gate you will then drive up North to Bologonja where you will meet up with the crew who would have set up the camp for you.
You have a good chance to see the River crossing in the area. You will spend 3 days in this area.
Days 9 – 10
After breakfast on this day you will say bye to the crew and move to Central Serengeti for 2 Days. Central Serengeti becomes the season of the cats at this time of the year
You will see lots of Cats in Central Serengeti. Dinner and overnight Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
During the Months December to March
The Great herds are in the South of Serengeti
During the month of December to March
You will spend the 1st night at Lobo Wildlife Lodge that is day 5
Days 6 – 10: Central Serengeti
These 5 days are spent exploring Central Serengeti for the predators and prey. You will have a private Camp in a Special Campsite in Central Serengeti
Day 11: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater Tour – Savanna Bush Camp
On this day of safari you will depart after breakfast early in the morning to Ngorongoro Crater.
Do the crater tour till late afternoon then assent the crater and proceed to Savanna Bush Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 12: Savanna Bush Camp – Lake Manyara National Park – Savanna Bush Camp
On this day of safari you will do Canopy walk in Lake Manyara National Park. Then explore the Park for its predators and prey.
Returning to Savanna Bush Campo for dinner and overnight.
Day 13: Savanna Bush Camp – Zipline – Cultural Tour
On this day of safari you will be our guests!! You will do Zipline adventure at Mto WaMbu.
Then in the afternoon you will do a cultural program. Returning to Savanna Bush Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 14: Savanna Bush Camp – Tarangire National Park – Arusha
On this day of safari you will depart from Savanna Bush Camp to Tarangire National Park (The Garden of Elephants ). You will explore the park for its gentle giants till late afternoon then exit the park and proceed to Arusha .
End of Safari
Book this Safari
- All transfers according to programme
- Entrance fees to all National Parks
- Extra-fees for Ngorongoro Crater
- Scout fees
- Overnight all Hotels/Campsites according to program
- Special campsite in Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- FB during safari (picnic-lunch)
- 2 litres mineral water per person per day on safari; tea; coffee
- Select-Tent-Safari: cook, waiter, camp attendant
- Select-Tent-Safari: tents, mess tent, camping equipment, camp beds, bed linen, kitchen
- Equipment, dishes
- Select-Tent-Safari: shower and WC tent for Special Campsites
- Select-Tent-Safari: supply car for equipment and luggage from 2 persononwards!
- Driver/guide and car (Land rover / Land cruiser) for Safaris without km-limit!!!
- Driver/guide and car (Land rover / Land cruiser) for Safaris without time-limit!!!
- Flying Drs Service
Not Included Services:
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks (if not mentioned above)
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Excursions and trips not included in this program (e.g. Balloon Safari Serengeti)