Safari During The Months of June to October
Tanzania Under Canvas – Predators & Prey
- Travel Period: June – October
- 8 Days 7 Nights Safari (Get One night Free at Savanna Bush Camp)
- Index: L=Lunch, D=Dinner, BB=Bed/Breakfast, HB-FB=Half-Full board
- Safari takes you to Tarangire National Park – Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park – Savanna Bush Camp
On this day of safari you will depart from Arusha with picnic lunch boxes to Tarangire National Park. On the way to the Park you will stop at Meserani Snake Park and Maasai Museum.
Here you will get to see some of the snakes that are not to be seen on safari but to be found in East Africa .You will also get to visit a Maasai Museum that will tell you about the culture of the Maasai tribesman. From Meserani you will then depart to Tarangire National Park (The Garden of Elephants) this is what the National Park is known for you will see lots of Elephants in This National Park.
Explore the park for its predators and prey till late afternoon then exit the park and proceed to Savanna Bush Camp for dinner and overnight Here at Savanna Bush Camp in the evening you will be entertained by local African dancers.
The Sangoma Dancers.
Day 2: Savanna Bush Camp – Lake Manyara National Park – Savanna Bush Camp
On this day of safari you will depart very early in the morning to Lake Manyara National Park. At the park entrance you will do a Canopy Walk then enter Lake Manyara National Park. Explore the Park for its predators and prey till late afternoon then exit the Park. Stop at fruit Kiosk. Taste some exotic fruits that are grown in this fertile village situated at the base of Africa’s Great Rift Valley
You will taste fruits of the season!!
Red Banana – Papaya – Baobab Fruit and other fruits of the season
Returning to Savanna Bush Camp for dinner and overnight. You will be entertained in the evening with the Sangoma Dancers
Day 3: Savanna Bush Camp – Oldupai Gorge – Shifting Sands – Nasera Rock – Fig Tree – Serengeti National Park
On this day of safari you will depart from Savanna Bush Camp in Mto Wa Mbu, you will then enter Ngorongoro Conservation area from Lodware Gate. Stop at the View point to see the Caldera then proceed to Oldupai Gorge ( The Cradle of Mankind ) Visit Shifting Sands , Nasera Rock and the Fig tree then proceed to Naabi Hill gate.
After the park formalities you will then enter Serengeti National Park. Via Game drives you will then you proceed to central Serengeti where you will meet up with crew who would have set up the camp in a very special place in Serengeti.
You will be shown to your tents. Dinner will be served shortly.
Book this Safari
Days 4-6: Serengeti National Park
You will have plenty of time to explore the Serengeti, one of the most beautiful National Parks in the world with an incredible Wildlife. Your game drives will be adapted to the animals’ position.
This season is also called “cat’s time”, because all big cats are going hunting more as the big herds are standing in the North, in Maasai Mara.
As all our safaris have no limit of mileage and time, you have the best chances to become witness of a hunting scene.
Returning to Camp for dinner and overnight. (Special) Campsite Serengeti
Day 7: Central Serengeti – Ngorongoro Carter Tour – Savanna Bush Camp
Very early in the morning of this day of safari. You will say bye to the crew and depart with your picnic lunch boxes to Ngorongoro Crater. Via Naabi Hill Gate. They will bring down the Camp and proceed to Camp in Mto Wa Mbu.
You will then decent in to the crater till late afternoon , explore the crater fir its predators and prey. Then assent the inner wall of the crater and proceed to Savanna Bush Camp. Arriving at Savanna Bush Camp for dinner and overnight.
On this night at Savanna Bush Camp you will be our guests at our Camp in Mto Wa Mbu . It’s time to celebrate !!
Day 8: Savanna Bush Camp – Arusha
After breakfast you will depart from Savanna Bush Camp to Arusha, then continue with your onward going safari
End of Our Services
- All transfers according to programme
- Entrance fees to all National Parks
- Extra-fees for Ngorongoro Crater
- Scout fees
- Overnight all Hotels/Campsites according to program
- Special campsite in Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- FB during safari (picnic-lunch)
- 2 litres mineral water per person per day on safari; tea; coffee
- Select-Tent-Safari: cook, waiter, camp attendant
- Select-Tent-Safari: tents, mess tent, camping equipment, camp beds, bed linen, kitchen
- Equipment, dishes
- Select-Tent-Safari: shower and WC tent for Special Campsites
- Select-Tent-Safari: supply car for equipment and luggage from 2 persononwards!
- Driver/guide and car (Land rover / Land cruiser) for Safaris without km-limit!!!
- Driver/guide and car (Land rover / Land cruiser) for Safaris without time-limit!!!
- Flying Drs Service
Not Included Services:
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Drinks (if not mentioned above)
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Excursions and trips not included in this program (e.g. Balloon Safari Serengeti)